Nayda Hands of Light Reiki - Reiki the healing art.
reiki energy

Celebration of Reiki Conference

It will be great to know your opinion about the Celebration of Reiki Conference that took place in Watertown on May 4 of this year.

The Conference was a wonderful event. About 150 practitioners attended it. The speakers were knowledgeable. I liked especially the morning panel with the panelists presenting the diverse paths Reiki had taken since Dr. Usui started it. But what it is more wonderful is the fact that within  this diversity we are one under  the spirit of Dr. Usui.

Did you attend the Conference? Offer your feed back here, please.

If you did not attend it know that the organizers of this one are already planning the next Conference for April 27, 2014

Blessings.

14 Comments to Celebration of Reiki Conference:

Comments RSS
Carol Ryan on Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:19 AM
I thought the conference was extremely well organized and offered such an excellent range of workshops that it was hard to choose only one for each time slot. It was a great chance to see old friends, meet new ones, to learn, and to connect with our rapidly growing Reiki community. Looking forward to next year!
Reply to comment

nayd on Sunday, May 19, 2013 10:59 AM
Thank you Carol for your comment. I am also waiting with excitement for next year conference.

Anniversary Celebration on Friday, January 10, 2014 2:42 AM
Other people have no clue where to start and will hire someone to do this for them.I like this post.
Reply to comment

Nayda on Sunday, January 12, 2014 5:38 PM
I am so please you like my post

kathy mccarthy on Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:30 AM
Hi, Nayda just visited your site I love it. congradulations on your new launch. may the force always be with you. I am interested in join you soon,for share. please keep me in the Loop. my Best and highest to you my Friend.-Kathy
Reply to comment

Nayda on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:21 PM
Hi Kathy, Thank you for visiting my website and that you like it. You are always welcome to our shares. Just go to Meetup.com/winthrop-reiki and RSVP.

Gourmet Hampers on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 6:19 AM
I was looking forward such kind of post Celebration of Reiki Conference.I have been much benefited to get this informative site. Thanks a million friend. Carry on.
Reply to comment

Nayda on Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:30 PM
Hi Gourmet Hampers, Thank you for your comment on the Celebration of Reiki Conference. This year's Conference is around the corner. If you are interested, it will take place on April 27 at the Brookline Holiday Inn, 1200 Beacon St., Brookline, MA 02446 from 8:45am-5:30pm. the Conference's theme is "Reiki: Making the Connection", to register contact Elise Brenner at elisebrener@rcn.com or call 617-244-8856. Take care,

dubai prenup photography on Thursday, April 03, 2014 6:19 AM
What if we don't have technology to capture special moments ?? This questions let me understand the importance of photos in my life which we don't event think about.
Reply to comment

Nayda on Thursday, April 03, 2014 5:51 PM
I have the impression that you are using my website to promote your photography business's. I am not the organizer of this event. Please stop sending comments to my blog. Kindly
Reply to comment

Nayda on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:44 PM
Unfortunately I do not understand your language. If your comment is a positive one I thank you, if not thank you anyway..
Reply to comment

Indian wedding sarees on Thursday, July 28, 2016 3:26 AM
Thanks for share this post here with us, it is very interesting.
Reply to comment

Hair Bundles Deals on Friday, November 11, 2016 1:52 AM
Great post, thanks i really like your post.
Reply to comment

Hamish Levering on Monday, August 20, 2018 9:37 PM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://stpicks.com/2rusd Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse
Reply to comment